Dimension of Confusion & Order

My photo
Space City, Texas, United States
I am a crazy gemini with 2 personalities living in a mundane world. It just can't handle my craziness! Intense work of art, forever evolving and moving closer to serene pastures. On an interesting journey but enjoying the ride! Get to know a little about me but leave your judgments at the door and never think you've seen the full picture of who I am! I am yet a paradigm of complex designs that can't be summarized by the readings of a few passages.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Final Goodbye

Gone too soon!!!

It's just something about knowing that Michael Jackson is no longer with us. I can't really explain it. On any ordinary day, who thinks about a celebrity. I surely do not, not even R. Kelly and if you know me, you know I love me some Kells. But I think this MJ thing has touched my heart more than I'd like to admit. I've shed a few tears, just knowing he's gone and especially after seeing Paris say her few words. How can the pain of a child not affect you?

Sharpton said some good words. Of course something that stands out, saying that there was nothing strange about MJ, it was strange what he had to deal with. I agree and disagree. As much as I love MJ, he was "strange" to us. I think he was strange because of what he had to deal with in life. I'm sure he was a much different person around people he was comfortable around, especially being so shy. I can't judge the life he lived, the way the media and papparazzi hound people, I don't really see how they could be considered "normal" after dealing with that shit everyday.

I probably wouldn't have thought about MJ for the remainder of the year but we knew he was somewhere living, planning, hopefully recording a record and channeling the MJ we all came to love. Now I know it's not even possible, won't ever happen...it's something about it being so FINAL that's bothering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment