Dimension of Confusion & Order

My photo
Space City, Texas, United States
I am a crazy gemini with 2 personalities living in a mundane world. It just can't handle my craziness! Intense work of art, forever evolving and moving closer to serene pastures. On an interesting journey but enjoying the ride! Get to know a little about me but leave your judgments at the door and never think you've seen the full picture of who I am! I am yet a paradigm of complex designs that can't be summarized by the readings of a few passages.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

What About Your Friends? RIP Michael Jackson


bff

Oh my, how time escapes me and once again I've neglected my blog. Really, how long does it take to release some thoughts? And it can be so incredibly healthy for your mental!!! Dealing with turning 30, friends, lovers, career moves, & lastly Michael Jackson passing away...my mental needs some relief honey!

Ok, so this is the first blog post created since I've been 30. Went to Las Vegas, had a drunken blast, back home and really I swear enlightenment came. I can't say the light bulb just came on, but I realize now, I don't have time to waste on things and people that aren't in line with where I'm at or more importantly, where I'm going.

Friends...what an interesting concept. Truly, everyone you hang out with, have deep discussions, shop, share secrets with, and all of that bullshit, STILL doesn't a friend make. Some people really don't have your best interest at heart. You know this, you aren't blind to this but a couple people disguised themselves so good, I was hoodwinked.

Well honey, I've officially decided to get my GROWN woman on and deal with people as needed.

I'm fed up listening to your stories about people, friends, and situations I really couldn't give a rat's ass about, only to find when I need to share and get shit off my chest, you seem disinterested, don't inquire, cut me off, change the subject. You go out with other "friends", only to tell me about it after the fact and say, oh if I'd known you were free, I would have invited you. Well how many times do you feel that excuse is relevant? I could go on with a couple of bullshit ass moves this person has pulled that clearly doesn't read as being a friend, but I'll spare y'all. TRUST, it goes on.

At any rate, I'm tired of dealing with people I'm not sure if you're 100% here for my friendship or if you just want someone to listen to your bullshit ass whiny problems, or someone you want to bring down because you're so fuckin jealous of what you think I have in my bank account or what's going on over here, no bragging, stating!

I wash my hands of all you motherfuckers, present and future. I don't have time to be wasting on you anymore!!! You are officially dismissed and I'm not the least be fazed about it!

RIP KING OF POP - I love you and am more than grateful to have experienced your music as you released it. We are thankful we can forever cherish it and our fond memories of your performances!

ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa, ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment