Dimension of Confusion & Order

My photo
Space City, Texas, United States
I am a crazy gemini with 2 personalities living in a mundane world. It just can't handle my craziness! Intense work of art, forever evolving and moving closer to serene pastures. On an interesting journey but enjoying the ride! Get to know a little about me but leave your judgments at the door and never think you've seen the full picture of who I am! I am yet a paradigm of complex designs that can't be summarized by the readings of a few passages.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Dead Flame

Mentally, I know that dating is a numbers game.

Emotionally, not so much.

I thought I met a nice guy FOR A CHANGE:

Photobucket

A. Tall
B. Cute
C. Too serious though blah :-/
D. Degree & employed
E. NO KIDS!!!! (no offense to the parents but finding a man 30+ these days with no kids is like actual skittles falling out the damn sky).

We went on a few dates, I liked him and I thought the feeling was mutual. Our dates were further apart than normal being he traveled for work 100% of the time. So needless to say, phone conversations, lots of BB messenger conversations occurred between us.

We "hooked up" once, if you can even call it that. Neither one of us hit the plateau b/c he lost momentum, if you get my drift. I was incredibly disappointed having built up to this moment and it turned out completely wrong and lasting 5 minutes! But having become fond of the guy, I wasn't going to implement my first impression rule, "get it right the first time or you'll never get it again" into the situation.

And then the issues began or he stopped hiding them....he ceased calling, no BBM(s)...should I really have to "ask" you to call? Doesn't take long for me to get the picture, I will chase no man. I approached him with it and got a dumb ass excuse about him going through some shit. Ok, I'll give you some space. And I did, lots of it. Honestly I didnt believe that bullshit with any ounce of me. What I do believe is that he couldn't be a man about the situation. You're not interested anymore, say it! Don't play games...it's worse!

Well of course, we no longer speak at all. I'm tempted to delete him from my facebook and BBM but I haven't as of yet.

Some days it bothers me that I don't know why he flipped the script, other days I couldn't give a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment