Dimension of Confusion & Order

My photo
Space City, Texas, United States
I am a crazy gemini with 2 personalities living in a mundane world. It just can't handle my craziness! Intense work of art, forever evolving and moving closer to serene pastures. On an interesting journey but enjoying the ride! Get to know a little about me but leave your judgments at the door and never think you've seen the full picture of who I am! I am yet a paradigm of complex designs that can't be summarized by the readings of a few passages.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Get To Know A Little More About Juicee.....

Be honest, who have you texted today?
no one at all; just been tweeting on my blackberry all day www.twitter.com/juiceegapeach

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
nope…clearly nobody promising

What is something that you realized today?
that I dislike my job tremendously, hate Mondays…would rather be out to lunch with friends being carefree….but I’ve always known that

Two days from now this time, where will you be?
sadly, the same place I am now, at work for a dollar

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
idk, probably not :o(

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Thevenn – a coworker

How late did you stay up last night?
2am, maybe 3

Do you smoke weed everyday?
lol

Could you go a month without cursing?
nah, but why would I? I love those colorful words

Have you ever ridden a horse?
I would never torture an animal like that!

You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Pepsi if I could live off of it alone

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
yes…too much like it honestly, just a little wiser and richer

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
Yeah my friend Kelly but that was on her! I’m not gonna keep asking you to hang out and you keep saying you have things to do. Oh well…moving on!

Who are your favorite people to talk to when you’re down?
my mom

When's the last time you talked with the opposite sex on the phone?
hmm y’day with my dad but that’s probably not what u wanted to hear

What do you miss?
my sanity the most

Do you think you are a good person?
indeed I am

Do you miss the way things used to be?
nope, I want things to be better in the current

Would you ever live with anyone on your top friends?
nope cuz we’d get on each other’s nerves and cease being my friends

Are you a patient person?
most of the time, no!!!!!!

Where is your significant other at the moment?
looking for me, I imagine

Are you seeing anyone right now?
nope

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
I’m more than positive

Are you afraid of death/dying?
deathly afraid LOL

How's your heart lately?
yearning but still beating

When was the last time you cried?
idk…maybe a week or two ago

If you're being extremely quiet what’s it mean?
I’m bored, ready to go home, not enjoying the company I’m with, in deep thought

Have you ever had a really big fight with a best friend?
nah

Think a lot before you fall asleep?
too much, that’s why my nerves are bad!

Have you ever given a random person your number?
sure, why not…but just the celly though

What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed?
me!

Who would be the first person to know if you got pregnant?
Jesus

What is something you just don’t understand?
hmm idk

Do you care what others think about you?
sometimes too much

What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
going to Texas; told my dad I wanted him to bbq a brisket and ribs for me

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Old Navy

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
indeed…

What are you doing tomorrow?
working and no plans in the evening; you wanna hang out? LOL

Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
Happiness, career, marriage & kids…like always

Last person you talked to?
Dennis

What's on your bedroom floor?
surprisingly…nuthin but my bedroom rug! I’m shocked too

2 comments:

  1. *gasp*

    Oh but Nooooooooooo Pepsi is where it's at!!! Take a blind taste test and see...I'm telling ya! Thx Kofi!

    ReplyDelete