Dimension of Confusion & Order

My photo
Space City, Texas, United States
I am a crazy gemini with 2 personalities living in a mundane world. It just can't handle my craziness! Intense work of art, forever evolving and moving closer to serene pastures. On an interesting journey but enjoying the ride! Get to know a little about me but leave your judgments at the door and never think you've seen the full picture of who I am! I am yet a paradigm of complex designs that can't be summarized by the readings of a few passages.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday, February 7, 2009

is such a magnificent creation and display of the sun's blessing upon planet Earth.

Why am I choosing to spend it closed up in the darkness of my apartment, mind, and heart?

♥ Juicee

1 comment:

  1. You just going through the motions. It's okay. There will be more days that are pretty, sunny, and great to go outside. This is just the beginning! :-)

    ReplyDelete