Dimension of Confusion & Order

My photo
Space City, Texas, United States
I am a crazy gemini with 2 personalities living in a mundane world. It just can't handle my craziness! Intense work of art, forever evolving and moving closer to serene pastures. On an interesting journey but enjoying the ride! Get to know a little about me but leave your judgments at the door and never think you've seen the full picture of who I am! I am yet a paradigm of complex designs that can't be summarized by the readings of a few passages.

Monday, February 23, 2009

HOUSEWIFE FANTASY

I had a taste of what it would be like to be a housewife this morning. I spent the night at my INsignificant other of two.five years' house and laid in the bed while he was up getting ready for work!

OMG I loved it....the idea of not having anywhere to go! That he would leave and I would have the house to myself, not rushed to get out the door, no fighting traffic congestion, no dealing with coworkers and managers that I can't stand & annoying clients! I imagine unless you marry rich, it comes with cleaning, cooking and washing clothes (not sure I can get with that shit EVERYDAY) but to not work, I know it would be my portion of maintaining the household.

It actually made me want to be a housewife, I'm incredibly serious right now. I've often wondered how women with advanced degrees give up the working world to stay home and raise kids but after getting a taste, I want to get married and give it up too! (sans the kids, I'll surely pass on them). As long as my husband is pulling in a GREAT salary and mine, while nice, won't be missed as much.

But alas, F-A-N-T-A-S-Y is the keyword here.....back to reality, because now my ass is sitting at work my damn self and not even close to finding a spouse!

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to be a housewife, but I do want to work on my projects. I do get a glimpse of it on Mondays, but BF isn't here on those days, but this AM he couldn't get his ass up! lol I feel ya lady...

    ReplyDelete