Dimension of Confusion & Order

My photo
Space City, Texas, United States
I am a crazy gemini with 2 personalities living in a mundane world. It just can't handle my craziness! Intense work of art, forever evolving and moving closer to serene pastures. On an interesting journey but enjoying the ride! Get to know a little about me but leave your judgments at the door and never think you've seen the full picture of who I am! I am yet a paradigm of complex designs that can't be summarized by the readings of a few passages.

Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm Starvin like Marvin

I'm really not a morning person. No I'm not cranky or moody in the morning, I just never want to get out of bed if I have somewhere to go that I would much rather avoid. But holy smoke, I regret not eating breakfast on some mornings, as this morning. I have a ferocious beast inside me screaming for sustenance. I will appease it in one hour if I haven't died from starvation by then.

My boss has left for today so he can go biking along the Silver Comet Trail? WTF? 50's something year old white dude. I'm not mad at the biking but taking off early so you can do it is funny!

At any rate, I'm ready to go myself. I'm gonna get out of here in a few hours myself.

As funny as I am, nice, outgoing when I'm having a good time...absolutely LOVE to make people laugh, people seem to enjoy my company, but there's an emptiness inside me that feels like it stretches the full height of my body at times. It's a desire for a different path but one that I don't see ahead. My life is not a life but a series of repetitious days.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you need a change.

    Maybe you should move to a new city.

    ReplyDelete